- Development of X-ray optics for single-digit EUV interference lithography using advanced e-beam lithography and nanofabrication techniques
- EUVL experiments at the XIL-II beamline of the SLS
- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method
- User support under the NFFAproject
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
You have a PhD degree in science or engineering. You have a keen interest in applied research in nanoscience and technology. After hands-on experience in nanolithography and nanofabrication, you look for new challenges and eager to learn new methods. You are a highly motivated team player with high communicational and organizational skills. Experience in some of the following fields will be of advantage: electron beam lithography, photolithography, EUV lithography, photoresists, optics, nanofabrication techniques, nanocharacterization including AFM and SEM, synchrotron-based methods.
For further information CLICK HERE.