The kind of contract, for 1 year extendable, will be adequate to the expertise and competences of the candidate.
Archiving and Integration of managerial and financial data with scientific data for International project in the frame of the H2020 EU project NFFA-Europe|Pilot. The position will be opened at Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Istituto Officina dei Materiali (IOM) in its premises in Genova (Italy), under the supervision of Dr.ssa Francesca Fortunati.
Education: MSc degree (equivalent to Laurea Specialistica or Magistrale) in Economy or related subjects or Law or Political Science
- Well-established experience in the management of data related to costs and funding of international research activities, possibly in the context of EU Framework programmes or at least national/regional funding programmes;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Well-established experience in the management of information related to scientific projects (drafting of technical and/or financial reports)
- Excellent knowledge of the main software packages (MS Office, browsers, etc.)
- Knowledge of Italian language for foreign candidates
In the evaluation process, the following activities will also be considered
- Organization of meetings and events;
- Management of financial data for financial/administrative audits;
- At least six-month-long stays in foreign Countries for work purposes;
- At least six-month-long stays in foreign Countries for study purposes;
- Additional knowledge of other official EU languages.
Please reply with your CV ONLY if you satisfy the requirements described here above. Any application by candidates who do not fulfil the conditions above will be NOT considered.
Job Offer informations
07 July 2023
This research project has received funding from the EU's H2020
framework programme for research and innovation under grant agreements NFFA-Europe (n.
654360 from 1/9/2015 to 28/02/2021) and NFFA-Europe-Pilot (n. 101007417 from 1/03/2021 to 28/02/2026)