22 May 2019 - Barcelona, Spain
Analysis, Catalysis, Nanoscience: World Chemistry Forum 2019 - Bacellona May 22-24, 2019
World Chemistry Forum 2019 (WCF-2019) will be held during May 22-24, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
With the theme "Analysis, Catalysis, Nanoscience", WCF-2019 will mainly focus on these 3 hot areas of analytical chemistry, catalysis and nanotechnology in chemistry this year.
The Nanoscience forum entails:
2. Advanced and Smart Nanomaterials
3. Nano-Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology
4. Application of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
5. Nano-Fabrication, Characterization and Nanoengineering
6. Nanoelectronics, NanoOptics, NanoPhotonics and Nanomagnetism
7. Nano Devices
9. Nanotechnology in Energy & Environment
For more info www.istci.org/WCF2019/